Emergency supply of breakfast, lunch & dinner for 1 person, for 72 hours. This stackable, easy-to-store kit contains 18 servings of Mountain House meals, approx. 1,706 calories per day. Add this to your emergency food supply for three days' worth of food or combine with our other Just in Case...® kits to meet your unique needs.
Easy to Store. Delicious to Eat.
3-Day Emergency Food Supply Contains:
With 9 total pouches of delicious just-add-water breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, you'll be ready to take on anything:
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries (2 pouches) - Crunchy granola, milk and real blueberries. Each pouch yields two 2/3-cup servings.
- Biscuits & Gravy (1 pouch) - Fluffy buttermilk biscuits and savory sausage gravy make for a comforting and satisfying breakfast. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- Chicken Fried Rice* (2 pouches) - Rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with peppers, carrots, and celery. Each pouch serves up two 1¼ servings.
- Chicken & Dumplings (2 pouches) - Chicken, vegetables, and fluffy dumpling bites in a creamy white gravy. Contains two 1-cup servings.
- Beef Stroganoff with Noodles (2 pouches) - Tender beef, noodles, and mushrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce. Contains two 1½-cup servings.
*certified gluten-free by GFCO.
Ready in 9 Minutes
Kit measurements: 12.75"(L) x 9.875"(W) x 8.875"(H); Requires 12 total cups of water to rehydrate or just under 1 gallon (0.75 gallon) and kit weighs 3.6 lbs.
No matter what life throws your way, you can expect our meals to taste fresh and delicious when you need them. Thanks to our Taste Guarantee, Mountain House meals will still taste amazing 30-years after they're made. With the longest shelf life in the emergency food industry, it's easy to see why emergency preppers everywhere choose Mountain House. Our meals are good anytime, anywhere - even as a tasty meal at home when you just don't want to cook.